-->

HONEY LIME QUINOA FRUIT SALAD #vegan recipes #vegan food

Quinoa, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and mango combine in this incredible salad.  The fresh fruit and quinoa are glazed with a honey lime dressing and it will be a hit wherever it goes!

I am obsessed with fresh fruit.  Our fridge is always full of fresh ready to eat fruit.  I would honestly eat fruit over candy and chocolate any day.  I am loving all of the fresh fruit at our local market right now and it is perfect for making a fruit salad.


My friend Jason from The Modern Dad came over for a visit and it was the perfect opportunity to put together this delicious salad with all of the fresh fruit in my fridge.   Jason is honestly the funniest person that I know and I laugh the entire time.  He has such a fun blog too!  By the end of making this salad our mouths were watering and we couldn’t wait to eat it!


HONEY LIME QUINOA FRUIT SALAD   #vegan recipes #vegan food


INGREDIENTS :



  • 1 cup uncooked quinoa (I used tricolor)
  • 1½ cup strawberries, sliced
  • 1 cup blackberries
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 mango, diced
  • Honey Lime Glaze:
  • ¼ cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon chopped basil for garnish


INSTRUCTIONS :



  1. Rinse and prepare the quinoa according to package. Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
  2. .....
  3. .....
  4. full instruction please visit : therecipecritic.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel