-->

Strawberry & Cream Bundt Cake

Do you own a bundt pan?  Does it sit in your cupboard because it seems like a real chore to actually use it to make something?  Mine did for a looooonnnngggg time!  Then I found some amazingly simple bundt pan recipes and now I use it somewhat regularly.  I also found an amazing tool to help whatever you bake in the bundt pan come out really easily!  But we’ll get to that.  First, I want to tell you about this Strawberry and Cream Bundt Cake recipe that I found!  It is soooo good and soooo easy and soooo pretty!  I had volunteered to bake for one of the boys’ school activities and decided that this bundt cake would be great to take.  So I whipped it up one night and totally impressed the boys with it!



It calls for boxed cake mix, Jello and canned frosting (hellloooo, can you say easy peasy?)!  Now, it does use two boxed mixes but that worked out perfectly for me because it seems anytime I’m baking for something other than the family, I have noses sniffing around wanting to know if it’s for them.  So with this recipe, it actually made a really nice sized bundt cake and a dozen cupcakes as well.  So the sniffing noses got to eat the cupcakes and the bundt cake went to the school event.

And yes, sometimes when I bake for school events, I take the easy route because I’m baking it up the night before and I want it to be fresh.  And if you have kids at home, you know most nights can be kind of hectic.  I had actually volunteered to provide three cakes so was baking a lot and trying to take pictures in not so good light so this cake was the only one to make the cut.  The other recipes I’ll share another time when I have better lighting to truly show how yummy the cakes look.


Ingredients



  • 2 boxes White cake mix 15.25 ounce
  •  Ingredients called for on box
  • 1 box Strawberry JELL-O mix 3 ounce
  • 1 can White frosting


Instructions



  1. Prepare your bundt pan with pan release. If you don't have pan release, you can spray with pan cooking spray and coat with flour. Prepare cake mix according to box directions.
  2. ....................................



for full recipes please see : www.rusticcookiecutter.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel